1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smola's 2003 Toyota Sequoia Build Thread

Discussion in '1Gen Sequoia Build Threads' started by Jim Smola, Jan 14, 2017.

1. mulze42

mulze42 Member

Question in one of the first pics in your original post you have two gun cases that look suspended on the side of the truck around the right rear wheel. How are they suspended?

2. desertrunner04

desertrunner04 New Member

Thanks for posting all those pics. It looks like the Addicted from bumper mounts to 6 points on the weld-in crossmember, is that correct? I'm trying to decide how much support I need for the winch bumper I'm building. Are there any pics of the backside of your front bumper showing the mounting points on the bumper itself? Thanks

3. Jim Smola

Jim Smola Administrator Staff Member Founding Member

It’s a step that attaches to the tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mulze42 likes this.
  4. mulze42

mulze42 Member

Thank you very much. Great idea and awesome truck.

5. Jason Schweitzer

Jason Schweitzer New Member

Im new here and dont know how this works. I have 01 sequoia and want to find proper mounts for a 52 inch light bar. Any help would be great thanks

kimbercdp45 likes this.
  6. angerhater

angerhater New Member

really nice rig. are you on ih8mud?

7. Jason Schweitzer

Nope just like you NEW

8. Jason Schweitzer

This guy is a real TOOL right!!

9. Silverstang91

Silverstang91 New Member

SMOA, I finally got to see all your detailed work. Man I am JEALOUS!!!!! I am goimg to copy a lot of your builds to get "Coyote" built up. I am hoping to have some things done for Colorado in August.

10. mulze42

mulze42 Member

Are you able to provide any details on the roof rack? Looks like a Prinsu but they don't make them for 1st Gens. Either way it looks awesome.

11. AT Salty

AT Salty New Member

Like mulze42, I'd love to know where you found the slotted aluminum side rails for your roof rack. I will be building a similar rack and for the life of me, can't seem to find that product. I will be using 80/20 and some sort of grid so I can walk on the roof. I want the rack and fairing to sit in front of the sunroof like yours.
    Slick ride man...thanks Jim

12. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Love this build ,,, love this Site / Forum

13. Sal R.

Sal R. Active Member

its not off the shelf. Custom made.