Unanswered Hi ? about cold air intake but dry filter vs oil filter

A1Limited

Nov 10, 2021
kissimmee florida
Vehicle Drivetrain
4wd
Vehicle Year
i wanted to know if its worth putting a cold air intake W. DRY air filter better than a stock air filter. I have always used premium airfilter vs. the cheapest airfilter. Also by mid September next month i will change gear oils 02 limited im going with the best oil there is REDLINE but any suggestions will be appreciated should or can i flush diffs with marvel oil first??? i. im not sure about transfer case but someone please chime in any information greatly appreciated. i have owned this ride for over 1yr. D.D. 284000miles on this as we speak only the best will do going to swap factory exhaust to jba raw headers just for SAG's someone stole driver side cat along w. O2 censor so im pissed off been driving D.after D. with a missing down pipe driver side i dont push mt luck or the throttle becomes very loud annoying. in September coming i got a lot of work i also do timing belt water pump, oil sender unit also is faulty , possibly going to remove intake re[;ace starter b4 that fails aswell.. just want the best bang for my buck prolly going to skip CAI and stepup the front suspension with set of FOX coilovers and new UCA lower ball joint not really want to lift but rather want to lower for SAG's

Attachments

• SEQUOIA20220102.jpg
    SEQUOIA20220102.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3