2000-2007 Toyota Sequoia Suspension Kit - 2" Lift by Old Man Emu

Mar 28, 2018
http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/2000...it-2-lift-by-old-man-emu-lr-omeseq00lksb.html

Hello all,

Wondering if anybody was running this particular suspension setup. What would be the limitations of this kit? Would this work well with a full size spare in stock location, with a rtt and a Gobi type roof rack? Able to handle all the weight? Sorry for the all questions, I am a beginner with the Sequoia. I've read the lc or dobinson run well but which is better suited for heavy loads? Thanks in advance

Oct 10, 2017
So I think Jim Smola used to run this setup but I know for a fact that he switched to Dobinson's in the rear with all of the gear that he has put on the truck. I also know that Josh Embry from 1stGenOffRoad has put the rear OME shocks on the back of his truck but I believe he put Icons on the front. Hopefully Sal will chime in here as he is the residents Suspension expert for Sequoia's and can give you a better idea of what to expect.

With that said I have Bilsteins in the front and Dobinson's in the back. I really like the Dobinson's as they have given the truck a better ride overall and not as stiff in the back. But I would like to change the front of the truck to be Kings as that seems to be the agreed up-front strut to put on.

Oct 10, 2017
I would think so. I actually asked crikeymike a question in regards to the front suspension on that post but he hasn't responded yet as I was interested in replacing the Bilsteins with the Dobinson setup.