Wobbly tire

Tyler Harris

Oct 19, 2019
Hey everyone I’m a new member to the forums, having an issue with my 03 Toyota Sequoia. Yesterday while stopped at a red light, a lady got out her vehicle and said that my rear driver’s tire looked like it was going to fall off. So sure enough I adjust my rear view mirror and look and it had some wobble to it, I’m also running 315/70/17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires. Stopped at a advanced auto and used a 4 way to see if my lugs were loose and they were. 2-3 quarter turns each lug. Started driving home and sure enough it was still wobbly. I jacked it up at home and started looking into it testing things out, I got another rim/tire off the other side to see if maybe the rim wasn’t mounting correctly. No problems with the rim it was straight while driving on the other side. Not sure if the rotors being warped could do this? Or the wheel hub/bearing? I took the rotor off had the car jacked in the rear and put blocks in the front put the car in drive and looked at the hub spinning and things seemed off and a bit wobbly, especially at vehicle speeds. Any tips or experience with this? Can use any help I can get! Thanks