Wheel and Tire size recommendations without lifting

OldNorm

Jan 5, 2023
Hi All, I picked up a 2003 Sequoia about a year ago. I love it. It's in desperate need of some nice wheels and tires. What's the biggest wheel and tire size combo you would recommend without any lift or suspension work having to be done? Currently running stock 16" wheels (pretty beat-up) on 265/75/r16 tires. Would eventually like to build it into an Overlanding rig, so lift probably in the future, but not so soon. Appreciate any suggestions. brand and model also suggestions welcome.

Old guy Norm, new to forum

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019
Hi All, I picked up a 2003 Sequoia about a year ago. I love it. It's in desperate need of some nice wheels and tires. What's the biggest wheel and tire size combo you would recommend without any lift or suspension work having to be done? Currently running stock 16" wheels (pretty beat-up) on 265/75/r16 tires. Would eventually like to build it into an Overlanding rig, so lift probably in the future, but not so soon. Appreciate any suggestions. brand and model also suggestions welcome.

Old guy Norm, new to forum
Hey Norm, check over at https://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-sequoia.69/ a few more daily users there. Could probably get away with a 33x11 without any rubbing on factory offset wheels