What is the biggest tire you can put on TRD Pro

mattm

Mar 25, 2023
trying to get information on the biggest tire you can put on the TRD Pro 23 Sequoia , without having to mod anything

rohit_trd

Apr 26, 2023
Just a caution - watch
(at 18'30", you will notice the issue with installing larger tires on TRD Pro 23 Sequoia.

Cousindeagle

May 25, 2023
I think the best information comes from Wescott Designs. 35s appear easy without body chop work. 37s are an interesting challenge that appear easier than the last gen

PADM37

Aug 26, 2023
Questions about larger tire size as it relates to hybrid engine on 23 Sequoia.

I’ve read lots of threads from 22/23 Tundra owners showing that 275/65/r20 work/fit well without any rubbing or mods. First question is whether that should be a direct carryover to 23 Sequoias?

Secondly, after all of the positive reviews on that tire size working, I came across one Tundra owner who claimed that when that tire size was added to his truck with the “hybrid” engine, that the larger tire really messed with the performance of the engine due to the gearing ratios of the hybrid engine? He ended up returning amd moved to a 275/60/r20 and all was well?

Anyone have any experience with 275/65/r20 tires on 23 Sequoias yet or have any thoughts?

I would love to move to that size when it is time for new tires. Not so worried about possible slight hit to MPG or odo readings, but don’t want to do anything if it might be detrimental to the truck in any way.

Thanks for any thoughts!