Tundra wheels 22 tundra wheels don't fit 03 sequoia

Joku

Jan 22, 2023
I was checking outs a few posts about newer generation tundra wheels fitting on sequoias because of the lug pattern.
I was able to get my hands on some 18-inch OEM tundra brand-new wheels and tires for an updated look. Turns out the rims hubs are too small and the only way to fit them is to have them machined.
So if you happen to see 22 18 in tundra wheels. It's a no go

Tanker

Jul 30, 2023
I was checking outs a few posts about newer generation tundra wheels fitting on sequoias because of the lug pattern.
I was able to get my hands on some 18-inch OEM tundra brand-new wheels and tires for an updated look. Turns out the rims hubs are too small and the only way to fit them is to have them machined.
So if you happen to see 22 18 in tundra wheels. It's a no go
@Joku I made the same mistake. Found a set of a brand new set of 18" Tundra take-offs locally for a deal! Once I realized the hub bore difference I found a company called Venum that makes hub bore conversion + spacers (106.1mm->95mm) in this case. The problem is the axle studs on the stock sequoia are too short ;( Now I have a brand new set of Tundra TRD wheels and tires, and 2" spacers I can't use.