Torque Pro?

ObChristo

Aug 1, 2018
Anybody using Torque Pro for their Tree?
I am curious if you are getting transmission temp and what else you are getting?

KPack

Jan 13, 2019
I use it on my '05 Tundra. I found a PID to input on TundraSolutions that so far has seemed to work well enough. I have no idea where the temp is being read on my Tundra.

https://www.tundrasolutions.com/for...smission-temperatures-using-torque-app-obdii/

I'm also monitoring coolant temp, GPS speed, GPS height, intake temp, and volts. I just use my phone to display it. I haven't really bothered with s lot of the other functions on Torque Pro, as the only two things I really want to see are engine temp and transmission temp. I guess it would be nice to see oil pressure, but I haven't figured out how to get that to work.

-Kevin

ObChristo

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you! My Sequioa is an 05 too. Set up the PIDs in my phone and will test tomorrow. Once I have ot workong, I will set ot up in my head unit (Running an Atoto A6 Pro).

Christo

KPack

Jan 13, 2019
Never heard of the Atoto A6....just looked it up and I like what I see. Price is good, and I love that it's all Android-based. Certainly worth looking into.

ObChristo

Aug 1, 2018
Pretty happy with it but I wish I would have gotten the version with physical buttons on the bottom. Running a 256 gig samsung card and playing FLAC audio with Gonemad music player (Supercustomizable GUI with great sound). I preamped out to my old Denon 6 channel amp driving 2 sets of Polk Sr5500s and a polk mm840 subwoofer (which I will eventually custom build a sub box into the storage spot in the back left cargo area).