1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TurboMech, Jun 29, 2017.

1. TurboMech

TurboMech New Member

Sequoia-forums,

Just wanted to give a serious thank you and shout out to all of you trying to improve the aftermarket and off road capability of the Sequoia. I will be getting out of the Army in about 5 months (been in 6 years), and am purchasing my in-law's, babied, 2007 Sequoia. I have scoured the internet for build ideas, aftermarket parts, off road parts and always come to the conclusion that the Sequoia just couldn't/shouldn't be on off road vehicle, as everyone says to get a 4Runner or a Land Cruiser.
    Well I have been wanting to change that. Firstly Land Cruiser are awesome off road vehicles, however I feel they are terrible daily drivers and get horrid gas mileage; not to mention they are always over priced. Secondly 4Runners are everywhere, I find them too small, and Sequoia's just seem much more unique. Lastly, I'm purchasing a extremely well maintained (read almost OCD maintained by my father in law), with under 100k miles for $1,000.
    Yes $1,000. Kind of a thanks for all you did, plus the mother in law wants a new vehicle and they don't need the money lol.

Anyway, I look forward to working with all of you to improve the Sequoia's off road/aftermarket capability. Please let me know what I can do to help improve the site/membership with my small list of expertise: amateur graphic designer, automotive mechanic (not SAE, however I never pay anyone to do my work, plus studied under my father for 15+ years), aviation mechanic (pursuing A&P), pursuing mechanical engineering degree, amateur prepper (more survivalist than prepper, I just like to be ready). I will be locating in the Northern Kentucky area and am ALWAYS here to give a helping hand with maintenance, recovery, etc.

2. Jim Smola

Jim Smola Administrator Staff Member Founding Member

We are absolutely thrilled that you found us and thanks so much for the compliments and your willingness to help. I am personally always trying to bring more and more aftermarket product to the community and I see big things for us in the future. Can't wait to see what you do with that incredible score of a Sequoia you got.

TurboMech likes this.
  3. microdigi

microdigi New Member

Sequoia-forums,
    Looking to learn all the bad, negatives and cons about the Toyota Sequoia to see if I should seriously consider as a hauler. I think I know about the good but want to learn as much as possible about the bad stuff so I can compare with other vehicles. If I know about and can handle the bad stuff there should be no surprises. Looking for a solid tow vehicle to pull fully loaded 19ft trailer with bikes, tools, generators and the tons of extras I always end up bringing. When not doing track duty, it will be my everyday driver for me and three big dogs. Let er rip.

Youtube Promotion
    Top SEO companies in Bangalore
    social media marketing agencies in Bangalore
    SMS Marketing companies in Bangalore
    Pay Per Click services in Bangalore
    Online Reputation management Company in Bangalore
    Online marketing services in Bangalore
    FACEBOOK PROMOTION Companies in Bangalore
    Email Marketing companies in Bangalore
    Digital Marketing Services in Bangalore