Skidplates!!!! My Sequoia Skid-Plate Journey.

Jace O

Oct 16, 2020
Very nice work Jim. I'm glad i found this forum as I just recently purchased a 05 Sequoia. Unfortunately the OR-FAB closed there doors and no longer offer the "87041" anti theft/skid plate for the cats. There is a gentleman by the name of Kent, he has his business (Desert Eagle Fab) near Dallas TX, he used to work for OR-FAB. He is willing to produce the plates but he needs an actual plate to copy. He is willing to pay for one to be shipped to him, use it as the template and ship back a brand new plate (powder coated and all) as a replacement or send the original back free of cost. He is already making and selling the same plate for the 2nd gen tundras "87042" for many years now.

If you Jim or anyone in the Sequoia community is willing to sacrifice there plate for a couple or weeks in order to help the unprotected, please get a hold of Kent at 214-287-8960.

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019
Very nice work Jim. I'm glad i found this forum as I just recently purchased a 05 Sequoia. Unfortunately the OR-FAB closed there doors and no longer offer the "87041" anti theft/skid plate for the cats. There is a gentleman by the name of Kent, he has his business (Desert Eagle Fab) near Dallas TX, he used to work for OR-FAB. He is willing to produce the plates but he needs an actual plate to copy. He is willing to pay for one to be shipped to him, use it as the template and ship back a brand new plate (powder coated and all) as a replacement or send the original back free of cost. He is already making and selling the same plate for the 2nd gen tundras "87042" for many years now.

If you Jim or anyone in the Sequoia community is willing to sacrifice there plate for a couple or weeks in order to help the unprotected, please get a hold of Kent at 214-287-8960.
Jim isn't on here anymore. 2 years gone. Check the Facebook page, that's where they all hang out now

BajaTheLarge

Mar 2, 2021
I know this is an old post but would love to see more pics of the transmission/cat anti-theft skid plate