Rear height control

dpricenator

Dec 7, 2018
HELP ME PLEASE. I have a 2006 Sequoia Limited RWD. I have the Ride Height control feature, which I could care less about, but it's there. Anyhow, this morning, my front left Shock broke. And I mean it broke between the bottom cylider on the shock and the circular mount, where the mounting pin goes thru. So the circle part is still bolted to the Arm, and the Shock landed on the lower arm. So I was able to limp home. As I look for replacements, I keep seeing these Shock Strut assemblies, but they say the "EXCEPT for AIR LEVELING SUSPENSION" Does the front have air bags? The part that broke looks just like a standard coil over. I need to know which part to buy so I can see if this is something I can do on my own or not and of course know I am buying the right part.

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019
HELP ME PLEASE. I have a 2006 Sequoia Limited RWD. I have the Ride Height control feature, which I could care less about, but it's there. Anyhow, this morning, my front left Shock broke. And I mean it broke between the bottom cylider on the shock and the circular mount, where the mounting pin goes thru. So the circle part is still bolted to the Arm, and the Shock landed on the lower arm. So I was able to limp home. As I look for replacements, I keep seeing these Shock Strut assemblies, but they say the "EXCEPT for AIR LEVELING SUSPENSION" Does the front have air bags? The part that broke looks just like a standard coil over. I need to know which part to buy so I can see if this is something I can do on my own or not and of course know I am buying the right part.
Does NOT have air bags in the front. Just get the coil overs or a set of bilstien 5100s and swap the coil over to them

dpricenator

Dec 7, 2018
NICE! Thank you sir. Looks like a DIY job in that case. I am both stoked and bummed at the same time. Save money=stoked and working on car = bummed.