Rear air suspension

seamone

Sep 9, 2020
How do I get it to remain in the high position? It has something that tells it to return to neutral around 20mph. Wondering if it can be defeated? I've heard you can raise it then pull the fuse to the system but seems like a bad idea.

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019
There is a sensor on the rear axle to frame. It's a small L shaped bracket with adjustment screw. Check out my thread for some pics. If you adjust this you can raise the "normal" setting higher so there is no need to defeat the return to normal mode

Reactions: seamone

seamone

Sep 9, 2020
There is a sensor on the rear axle to frame. It's a small L shaped bracket with adjustment screw. Check out my thread for some pics. If you adjust this you can raise the "normal" setting higher so there is no need to defeat the return to normal modesequoia2.jpg
that's exactly what I need! Checked out your build. Nice! Exactly what I'm doing to my 2006 that I ordered new. So do I adjust the screw AND need to add a bracket like in your picture? I like the leveling feature too. I'm installing spacers on top of the front struts to get a total lift of 3 inches. I already painted factory wheels satin black and clear coated them and put new BFG All Terrain TA K02's same size as you which ends up being about 32 inches I think. Debated taking running boards off but doing it for sure now. This is my retired daily driver that I'm gonna have some fun with now. Bought a Grand Cherokee for dailysequoia1.jpg

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019
that's exactly what I need! Checked out your build. Nice! Exactly what I'm doing to my 2006 that I ordered new. So do I adjust the screw AND need to add a bracket like in your picture? I like the leveling feature too. I'm installing spacers on top of the front struts to get a total lift of 3 inches. I already painted factory wheels satin black and clear coated them and put new BFG All Terrain TA K02's same size as you which ends up being about 32 inches I think. Debated taking running boards off but doing it for sure now. This is my retired daily driver that I'm gonna have some fun with now. Bought a Grand Cherokee for dailyView attachment 1982
Looks good! Just depends on how high you need. I think maxed out, that screw only adjusts about an 1". I did not adjust mine and added the bracket

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019