Ready for Adventure!

Noah W.

May 13, 2020
Hello!

My name is Noah and I recently picked up a 2002 Sequoia limited! I had been doing research for months on a potential vehicle and was sold on getting either a LC or Sequoia. We all know how crazy the mark up can be on an LC, and I wanted something that had been babied for most of its life ( hard to find an LC like that for reasonable price!). I found a single-owner Sequoia with ~150k miles on the clock, timing belt service was performed by Toyota around 120k, no leaks, and a decently smooth transmission. Needless to say, I'm very excited and super grateful to have found a "dream car" of mine! I'm upgrading from a '96 outback with 260k miles on her... Needless to say, the 2UZ-FE has a bit more power!

I'm looking forward to interacting with other group members and I'm sure I will run into some of you beautiful folks out and about on the trails around OR/WA.

I live in Central Oregon, but plan on exploring all over the PNW once I am done with college next month! My weekends will finally be used for pleasure!

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day.