Powered Subwoofer

Alex Horvat

Nov 29, 2017
Has anyone installed a sub in their truck? If so how and where did you install it? I was looking to install a powered one so I can take the strain off the factory amp. The factory amp is currently being overdriven by my jbl speakers I put into the doors.

Reactions: Andrewr05

Tower Hill

Sep 12, 2017
Has anyone installed a sub in their truck? If so how and where did you install it? I was looking to install a powered one so I can take the strain off the factory amp. The factory amp is currently being overdriven by my jbl speakers I put into the doors.
Looking to add an 8" sub also. Following this.

defecation

May 4, 2023
I have a 12" P3 Fosgate with the amp attached to it behind the 3rd row passenger side. Sounds amazing. Just built an overlander bed over it as it's become part of the tree. Posted a video yesterday

AD33

Oct 5, 2021
I put a 10” powered sub in the rear storage compartment and ran the wires inside the side trim. It’s completely hidden and sounds awesome. I mounted its volume knob to the right of the steering wheel so I can easily adjust it per song (if desired) for just the right mix.

Reactions: defecation