Panaoramic Moon Roof & Roof Rack

mattm

Mar 25, 2023
I cannot seem to get a straight answer on this….

New TRD Pro, is about to come in. It is coming with a panoramic moon roof. Does that I cannot the TRD roof rack also ?

If the roof rack won’t come from factory , with the panoramic moon roof, could you install a after market one ?

mattm

Mar 25, 2023
It does in deed , I can confirm , because I have a 2023 TRD Pro , and it has a panoramic sunroof .

iforcemax

May 1, 2023
I cannot seem to get a straight answer on this….

New TRD Pro, is about to come in. It is coming with a panoramic moon roof. Does that I cannot the TRD roof rack also ?

If the roof rack won’t come from factory , with the panoramic moon roof, could you install a after market one ?
The TRD Pro can come with a pano roof, and the TRD roof rack does not interfere (It's not a full length rack). Mine came with the TRD roof rack however I have since taken it off and installed the Westscott Designs modular roof rack which is compatible with the pano sun roof.

geoffho72

Aug 8, 2023
The TRD Pro can come with a pano roof, and the TRD roof rack does not interfere (It's not a full length rack). Mine came with the TRD roof rack however I have since taken it off and installed the Westscott Designs modular roof rack which is compatible with the pano sun roof.
Did you sell your OEM roof rack? Want to?

siscoster

Aug 5, 2023
I would possibly be interested in the factory roof rack if you want to sell it. Been wanting one since mine didn’t come with it, but noticed you cannot buy it.