1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overland_NC 2007 - Family Wagon Build

Discussion in '1Gen Sequoia Build Threads' started by ctfriel, Aug 5, 2017.

1. ivbyiv

ivbyiv New Member

Those wheels and tires look great with your truck.

2. Nisken

Nisken Member

Did you build the mount for your solar controller? Also, what's your ARB compressor setup look like?

3. ctfriel

ctfriel New Member

I did build it. It’s nothing fancy just some left over scrap around the house. I’ll post a pic of the compressor soon. It’s just mounted in the engine bay beside the air box.

4. Nisken

Nisken Member

Any updates on your rig?

5. fowldarr

fowldarr New Member

Nice looking rig. I like that wheel tire combo. With the lift, it looks 'just right'.

6. norcon87

norcon87 New Member

New member here! I have a 2007 SR5, same color. 198,000 miles and still counting. It is getting a new life soon, starting with a new frame from Toyota. So it is now my time for some modifications as it has done its duty as my work truck, and now it will be the fun truck. May i ask what rims you are running? I like the look.

7. Sal R.

Sal R. Active Member

OEM tacoma wheels.

8. Tytus

Tytus New Member

Thank You for sharing Your car setup and photos. Great, clean pro setup. I am doing something similiar right now - and I know if OME 2862 will now reach my spring shop I will buy OME 2866 like You.

How about comfort of the ride when car is almost empty? Isn't it too stiff?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  9. JBquoia

JBquoia New Member

That's a very nice set up you have