Other hobbies/interests

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
Figured this would be a good way tomaybe find some like minded people who share the same interests . Other then your sequoia what's some of your other hobbies ?

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
Mine in no particular order or am I overly talented in them it's just stuff I enjoy .

I love fishing , not all that great at it but it's something I truly enjoy . I'm more of a lake fisherman but want to get more into the rivers and start landing some big fish . Bought a boat last summer to help with that

Munchkin sure loves the boat

So does the GF

But my favorite way is still the kayak

Shooting has been part of my life sense I was little , wish I had more time to do it

Really do enjoy just being outside , hiking ,backpacking (want to finish the Oregon pct some day) camping and just exploring the back roads to see where they go, and I want to finish doing all the obcdr routes

Reactions: Sequoia4WD

Soy-Quoia

Familiar Member
Jan 8, 2017
Minnesota
Shaun, will you be my friend?! Haha!

I enjoy just about everything that will get me and my family outdoors. I enjoy fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, simply sitting outdoor enjoying nature. I enjoy this best while sitting next to a smoker, while enjoying a cold adult beverage...

I also enjoy working on projects. I have way too many projects but that could be an entire forum in and of itself! Current high point projects would be my Soy-quoia, stage 2 tuned Saab 9-5 Aero wagon, home made drift boat, and my GL1100 bobber.

Reactions: Shaun and Jim Smola

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
You betcha I love making new friends

Ya I should add building stuff in there to , usually have way to many car projects going on at one time but recently got rid of a few to focus on my cj5....Ish project

XPLORx4

Jan 10, 2017
Besides off-roading and camping, I enjoy photography, recreational mountain biking, kayaking, video games (iPad and PS4), and electric RC cars.

Reactions: Shaun

Npetric

Apr 3, 2017
Sand dunes, guns (I have been a long range precision rifle competitor for a long time), working on all my damn projects around here, desert racing, short course racing and enjoying time with the family!

Attachments

• IMG_0890.JPG
    IMG_0890.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

Jim Smola

Staff member
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inman SC
Sand dunes, guns (I have been a long range precision rifle competitor for a long time), working on all my damn projects around here, desert racing, short course racing and enjoying time with the family!

Nice collection of toys.

TurboMech

Jun 29, 2017
Fishing, shooting, video games, graphic illustration, powerlifting/bodybuilding, survivalist/prepping, hiking, building stuff. I have way too many hobbies that take up way too much time. With having a Sequoia I'm hoping to get into overlanding/off roading. However, mostly just hanging out with my best friend (my wife).