Official exterior light pic thread: Let's shed some light on this subject.

Jim Smola

Staff member
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inman SC
Changing up my lighting a bit. Starting with a new Baja designs onyx6 in the center position and will be moving my Baja designs squadrons up to the ditchIMG_8247.JPG light position. Not exactly sure what I will be doing with the Baja Designs S8 amber bar yet.
IMG_8248.JPG
IMG_8245.JPG
IMG_8239.JPG

Reactions: NomadSequoia

cddallara

Staff member
Dec 30, 2016
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Not as extravagant as Jim's, but I finaly got my rear auxiliary light working. Black Oak 10Watt flood, flush mounted in the rear bumper, roughly a foot to the left of center. The pics show the stock reverse lights vs the (1) flood light.

cddallara

Staff member
Dec 30, 2016
I was going to do both, but just decided to wire up a switch instead. I drilled a hole in the blank to the left of the steering column and used the black oak switch.
I ended up needing (2) 8' harness extensions from black oak, and I shortened the one off the relay.

Reactions: Jim Smola

Jim Smola

Staff member
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inman SC
I'm looking to do something similar... Do you have yours wired to a switch or does it come on with the rest of your reverse lights?

My rear and front rack lights come on with a switch. All my Baja Design lights come on with the factory high beam switch.

SoCalMike

Dec 17, 2022