Nor Cal Sutter Buttes Area - New to Forum, but not to Toyota

SequoiaSurveyor

Oct 2, 2020
Hello, I'm Roger,
I grew up with 4Runner. I bought a 2007 Sequoia Limited brand new. It was my 4th Toyota overall. It has been my daily ever since as I don't commute too far. I love it. It has proven itself beyond desire as most of my rigs have. Sitting at 125K miles

I joined this forum to research whether buying a new 4Runner (TRD Pro) or keeping with the Sequoia appealed to me. Actually both appeal to me and thats probably what will happen. You folks have done some fine things with your rigs. I have never been one to "build" because #1 I've always been too busy and #2 I've never had the money, now I have both. I'm going to be researching these threads, asking stupid questions, and trying to decide, and seeing what i can do to my baby to spice her up.

Here she is just crawling out of a spring bog at the base of the Sutter Buttes. I usually save the heavy stuff for may 97 4Runner, but I got caught by surprise. A long time farmer said there was no way and I'd have to come back in early summer. I came back the next weekend, worked like hell, so did she, drove her home that day. Used a trick ill share if I don't see it on the site.

20200214_144744.jpg

Toyota hasn't let me down yet. I look forward to seeing your rigs and projects, and using the forum to help me put some life back in this old girl

Roger - SequoiaSurveyor - Sutter Buttes area - Nor Cal

20200214_153045.jpg

Remind01

Oct 25, 2020
Welcome! The sequoia is pretty solid i own 2 one for the lady and i. The 4.7 liter is solid im at 240k with no ticks no noise from the engine.

Reactions: SequoiaSurveyor

SequoiaSurveyor

Oct 2, 2020
LOL just got done posting on your post and I see you posting on mine.

Thanks Remind01, just as you said, it is solid.

You have two of them?, thats cool. Nice to hear shes still solid at 240. I've got a 97 4Runner I abuse from time to time, but this is my daily.