New Whale owner in San Marcos, TX

TexasWhaleHunter

May 19, 2020
Hello all! I’ve been dreaming about this moment for a long time now...I am officially an owner of a 2011 Limited Sequoia. I have been researching sequoias for years now and after many years with the wife’s suburban (Ruthy) we decided to make the move to one of the best family beasts on the road.

To give you perspective I have been searching and looking and thinking about this car for a while. The moment my wife said she was ready, we bought one within a week haha.

It’s Super White in color, has literally every option that the platinum has less the bag suspension and a few other things. It’s 4x4 (after a poor experience in Colorado last year I told her I will not buy anything without) has a few know issues (unfortunately this one does has a cam shaft seal leak but doesn’t appear major at this point), some rust on the underside due to it being a northern owned vehicle. But other than that it drives like a dream.

Now if only I had the money to get going on what I really want to do to it:

-Bilstein 5100 lift (along with other parts to get it to that 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 level)
-Smaller rims bigger tires (would love to sit on 35s)
Currently has factory 20s but mud/snow tires (they don’t look that bad for the time being)
-roof rack (I have 4 kiddos and there will be little room for storage when we go on road trips)
-front bumper change
-black out chrome areas (just makes it look like a grandpa car)

And I’m sure I’ll see many more things I’ll want to do in the future!

Looking forward to many conversations about these gas guzzling, family hauling, off road running beasts of the road!

I’ll update with more pictures later but we are excited!
96da23f5613e85af48716d2983ce26a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: smtx_sequoia