New to forum South/Central Texas

JPav

Jan 21, 2023
South/Central Texas
Hey all, bought a 03 limited 4wd for a off-road project. Have owned it for almost 2 years and have mostly done maintenance/repair instead of modifications. Mods coming later due to busy work and school schedule. That, and saving up funds for the mods. Started with 173k on the clock and am getting close to 200k. Have gone off-roading here in TX including AZ and NM. Still stock as a rock and I've sent this poor thing through wringer many times and she always comes home on her own steam. Other than a good collection of dents, pin stripes, minor catalytic theft, and the infamous back latch having perfecting timing when deciding not to work she's served me very well.

Plans for the near future ( when done with school) tube bumpers front/rear, adjustable UCAs, new shocks front and rear (don't know which ones yet), 2.5-3 inch of lift, and new tires. The tires were relatively new when I bought her, some all season street tires (don't know brand) so I've been getting my moneys worth out of them. I want 35s but know the work and time I would have to put into that kinda job so will probably just get the largest I can fit before upgrading the suspension.

The interior has evolved quite a bit and I look forward to sharing my build as it continues to grow. My daily is a 07 4r v8 sport 2wd.