New Sequoia TRD Pro

miannotta

Mar 16, 2020
Vehicle Drivetrain
4wd
Vehicle Year
00000IMG_00000_BURST20200314183931123_COVER.jpg

Just picked up this bad boy this weekend. I bought it a few weeks ago but finally took delivery as the apocalypse is near. At lease I'll be able to get out to town should the need arise.

I had the dealer add the TRD Pro exhaust and they gave me the original factory exhaust as well when I took delivery. Let me know if anyone in the NYC area is interested in the stock exhaust.

2020TRDPRO

Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1769

Just picked up this bad boy this weekend. I bought it a few weeks ago but finally took delivery as the apocalypse is near. At lease I'll be able to get out to town should the need arise.

I had the dealer add the TRD Pro exhaust and they gave me the original factory exhaust as well when I took delivery. Let me know if anyone in the NYC area is interested in the stock exhaust.

Nice Rides!

Picked mine up last week. Love it!2020 TRDPRO.jpg

virgilus11

Aug 27, 2020
View attachment 1769

Can I ask you ,, was the stock exhaust lot quitter then the TRD ?
I have the TRD on mine and I don"t really like the drone on long rides.

Thank you

miannotta

Mar 16, 2020
I
Can I ask you ,, was the stock exhaust lot quitter then the TRD ?
I have the TRD on mine and I don"t really like the drone on long rides.

Thank you
Congrats on the new ride. I don't know if the stock exhaust was really much quieter than the TRD PRO since the dealer installed it before I picked it up. I didn't test drive the one I bought. I test drove a different color at a different dealer. Once I found the green one nearby, once they gave me their final price, I had them throw in the exhaust.

With the music on, I don't really notice the drone, especially with the kids yelling in the back.

virgilus11

Aug 27, 2020
Did you upgrade your tires to something that will handle off road a bit more easily?

Those tires are Nitto Ridge Grappler
Definitely a better tire for off roading
I have them on the GX. Not as quiet or grippy as the Michelin on the road. At list what I feel. I guess there is always a trade.

virgilus11

Aug 27, 2020
I took the wheels of the tundra and tested them on the Sequoia. 315/70/17
Perfect match. No rubbing at all
I order a small 1" spacer for the rear coils from Dobinson. I like to have a little bit more rake

Reactions: Wildgroves

virgilus11

Aug 27, 2020
I

Congrats on the new ride. I don't know if the stock exhaust was really much quieter than the TRD PRO since the dealer installed it before I picked it up. I didn't test drive the one I bought. I test drove a different color at a different dealer. Once I found the green one nearby, once they gave me their final price, I had them throw in the exhaust.

With the music on, I don't really notice the drone, especially with the kids yelling in the back.

Would you be interested to sell it ?
I am trying to find out the noise difference between the two exhaust and decide if is worth it.

Thank you

miannotta

Mar 16, 2020
Would you be interested to sell it ?
I am trying to find out the noise difference between the two exhaust and decide if is worth it.

Thank you
Sorry for the delay. Yeah, I'd be interested. Where are you located? Shipping may make it cost prohibitive.

miannotta

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry for the delay. Yeah, I'd be interested. Where are you located? Shipping may make it cost prohibitive.

Looks like you're in Hancock NY. It's a little over 2 hours away. I'd meet you half way. I'll make a road trip out of it.

virgilus11

Aug 27, 2020
Sorry men ,
The pic was taken in Hancock.
I live in NJ but I drive regularly Upstate. How much would you like for ?