New Sequoia Owner!

cobyr82

Feb 18, 2019
As of yesterday I am a Sequoia owner, something that I'm very proud to say. Found this beauty pretty cheap so decided to go ahead and get it. Has a little bit over 240k on the mileage, it was a dealership trade-in. Condition is ok, engine runs good haven't seen any faults mechanical wise besides the abs and brake light being on. Exterior needs some work, along with interior which I plan on starting asap after maintenance is done. Also the trim has some fading on it, does anybody suggest plasti-dipping them? Below is what all needs fixed and what I plan on doing, any tips or links? Help would be really appreciated.

- Antenna
- Driver-side Mirror
- Rearview Mirror
- OEM Floor Mats
- Driver-side seat control panel
- 20x9 rims
- 305/55 mud tires
- Fat Bobs Garage Suspension Lift 3
- Rear spoiler
- Aftermarket radio
- Gas Cap & Gas Lever Spring
- LED Headlights

Attachments

• Sequoia 2.JPG
    Sequoia 2.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 43
  • Sequoia 3.JPG
    Sequoia 3.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • Sequoia.JPG
    Sequoia.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 35

N8rob46

Feb 19, 2019
I went to a pick-n-pull and got a seat for around 38 bucks. Not bad for power and leather. Just make sure that the seat has the airbag if your truck came with the side airbag or you’ll have a light on. The seat covers aren’t too bad to replace either.

Reactions: cobyr82

cobyr82

Feb 18, 2019
Thank you, found the part for that seat for around $100 and decided to go ahead and get it. But a pick-n-pull would be great to find, might just go to a local junkyard and see if they have any 1 gen sequoias.