azwilli

Jun 4, 2020
Just bought an 06 Limited. I have to admit I was hasty in the decision on this one. I even broke a cardinal rule when checking it out. I went to see it after dark. The family was nice and I let that also influence my decision. Overall it has been fairly well mechanically maintained. It’s due for a timing belt and it’s summer in Arizona so I’m not excited about doing the work. The body is in good shape but the interior needs more than a good scrubbing because the mom who drove it let her kiddos eat and drink in it. There are a few body mechanical/electrical issues I need to deal with but nothing that prevents me from driving it.

All that said, I made the move to the Sequoia from my XJ Cherokee for the leg room in the back. Now I’m looking into a small lift and decent skid plates. We won’t be rock crawling although there are videos on YouTube of someone doing just that here in Arizona. We want to do what we did with the Cherokee; drive it daily, drive to where we wheel and explore and drive it back home.

azwilli

Jun 4, 2020
Thanks! Going to find some dirt and rocks to drive over this weekend.
I could just not bother with the interior detail and tell my kids I have great news for them: We’re going though a drive thru cuz Dad just bought a truck you can eat in! Hahahahahahaha