Maximus my 07 sequoia

Jim Smola

Staff member
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inman SC
View attachment 376 Small update
Got the rear lift in and the front inner liner trimmed out , sits nearly level with just the trailer on it . Now just waiting on my bumper , didnt realize there was a 6-8 week build time on it so I will be running around all buck toothed for a while .

Next up will be making a new rear shock mount and start planning out the rear bumper

That stance is looking great

Reactions: Shaun

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
Most likely I'll just throw some lifted shocks in for now ( if anybody has some part numbers they would like to share that would save me some time ) till I get around to making some new control arms to allow for a lot more flex .
Trying to not get to ahead of myself so I canstart working on my gambler 500 build , it's gonna be a blast !!!

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
IMG_0136.JPG IMG_0134.JPGSo did a little towing over to eastern Oregon today and gotta say I'm impressed with how well the sequoia tows, granted it was a light load and it instantly almost sat on the bump stops with the car on their but all in all it did great . Next on the list is gonna be air bags for the rear

Reactions: Jim Smola

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
Any time I'm out that way I like to stop and pay some respects to the fallen soldiers who's names are written there

The Maryhill Stonehenge is a replica of England's Stonehenge located in Maryhill, Washington. It was commissioned in the early twentieth century by businessman Samuel Hilland dedicated on July 4, 1918, as a memorial to those who had died in World War I. The memorial was completed in 1929. It is constructed of concrete.

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
Not sure , kinda tempted to paint it a tan color along with the side trim pieces and then eventually the rear bumper I'm building . Or maybe a grey color . Might have to learn to use a photo shop and try some different colors

Reactions: Nat and Jim Smola

cddallara

Staff member
Dec 30, 2016
The blue jeep is what the sequoia will be towing around at some point

That 4Runner though. <3
Your sequoia is coming along nicely. I too am waiting on a front bumper, but from Brute Force.
Is that your 60 as well?

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
still waiting on my bumper but managed to get out and attempt to do a little of the WBCDR still lots of snow , managed to clear out about 15 miles of trail from down trees and whatnot . hopefully in the next month or so some of the snow will melt off a bit more and make traveling it a bit faster

Attachments

• DSCF3677.JPG
    DSCF3677.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 26
  • DSCF3678.JPG
    DSCF3678.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 28