Maximus my 07 sequoia

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
IMG_3177.JPG IMG_3175.JPG Well small update on my bumper problems . Could never figure out why I had the hardest time getting the bumper to look perfectly straight so was gonna pull it off cause I need to fix the winch and noticed the support bars on the bottom of the bumper , well one side has a gap and one side is touching the frame because the bar was welded on to low ...... I will never buy a bumper again . Go back to making my own

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
Well on the good side after replacing my upper and lower ball joints , strut assembly's , axle shafts , steering rack bushings , taking off the sway bar ... I finally found out the clunk in my front end when I would turn sharp or hit big bumps , it was the the bumper ... it was the f$&@ing bumper

Shaun

Familiar Member
Jan 10, 2017
Clackamas oregon
Haven't done anything to the sequoia other then get out and drive it exploring lots of backroads , finding waterfalls , washed out roads, snow . It is up for sale now if you know anybody in the market .

A little attempt at a you tube channel , there will be lot more dayventure videos in the future . Hoping to show that you don't have to have a lot of time off to get out and explore , you just gotta go

fowldarr

Apr 26, 2018
Nice build. Thanks for sharing (and I know this is an older thread, but I'm new to the forum).