I need a dyno tuner that can tune a 4.7 factory supercharger

Jim Smola

Staff member
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inman SC
IMG_6227.JPG IMG_6068.JPG So after two years I was able to find a complete kit and after the initial install I had a few issues.
Knock sensor code hit and I didn't have a scan tool to reset the code so I was towing while engine was in knock so defined. Cats fried. Just in case I pulled the charger and replaced the knock sensors just in case but I'm pretty sure it is an air full issue that just needs to be tuned.

So I'm about ready to put her back on and give it another go but I really want it professionally tuned.

I'm located in SC and am willing to travel

Last edited:

Deth

Jan 15, 2017
To do a tune I believe you need a whole different ecu I know a guy here in Austin Texas but kinda far haha.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Jim Smola

Staff member
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inman SC
To do a tune I believe you need a whole different ecu I know a guy here in Austin Texas but kinda far haha.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I have the unichip ECU. Yes that would be a bit of a drive for some tuning.

Rob

Familiar Member
Apr 4, 2017
Very jealous of the S-charger! Did you get it all dialed in, aND who did it?

Jul 12, 2018
Hi all,

I live in Colorado and have a 2004 lifted Supercharged Sequoia that has a fried ECU. The truck is currently a paperweight! My mechanic (a former toyo dealer mechanic) is struggling to locate the ECU as TRD parts are discontinued. Does anyone here have any resources on locating TRD ECU part number 00602-17620-616
If you have any resources to locate this ECU brain for this superhcarger can you please contact me dirct at 720 429 1626 ASAP?