How much is it worth?

ozark705

Feb 11, 2022
Hi everyone. After two months of dealing with Toyota corporate, I've come to the conclusion that the best option is for me to sell my Sequoia. It is a 2006 SR5 4WD with 109k miles. It is in really great cosmetic shape, no wrecks or minor fender benders of any sort and interior is quite nice as well. But the real issue is underneath - my frame is shot. I missed the deadline for frame replacement but when it was inspected last (2018) it was ok . But it didn't pass inspection this past December because of frame damage. and my UCA rubs when turning and it has started to sound creaky AF. Really not safe to drive at all. I've had virtually every body shop decline to work on it (i.e. liability) and one shop basically said that it wouldn't even be worth it for the amount of $$$ it would cost to patch all the areas. With that stated, what should I ask for it? It is mechanically sound, water pump and timing belt changed at 100k, new plugs/wires/etc./new tires last year and wheels off 2019 Tacoma sport. I get tons of compliments on it and many have asked it I'd sell it. Well the time has come, but with a frame that is no good I honestly don't know a price to start with. Any feedback would be most appreciated!