How many miles on your tree? Any major issues other than general maintenance?

SequoiaSurveyor

Oct 2, 2020
125k on my 07' Limited. Replaced the timing belt and water pump around 100k. Replaced the rear handle twice and then had Toyota do it the last time. Drivers leather seat showing serous wear, time to change. Other than that , all good, great investment

2002SEQUOIA

Apr 2, 2017
125k on my 07' Limited. Replaced the timing belt and water pump around 100k. Replaced the rear handle twice and then had Toyota do it the last time. Drivers leather seat showing serous wear, time to change. Other than that , all good, great investment
Did you replace the back handle with a metal one? Plastic will just break again.

SequoiaSurveyor

Oct 2, 2020
Did you replace the back handle with a metal one? Plastic will just break again.
Wise man and yes it did.
I replaced it the third time with the metal one, but when it failed again, it was the cable, so it went into the shop with a metal one and came out with the metal handle and a new cable. I wasn't privy to the forum and the spacer idea at the time, and Youtube didn't have anything on it back then.

zach07seq

Mar 24, 2021
I just bought my first Sequoia , its an 07 and it is spotless! like Factory new ... has 126k no signs the timing belt has been done. Should I do it right away? and if so what else while im there?

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019
I just bought my first Sequoia , its an 07 and it is spotless! like Factory new ... has 126k no signs the timing belt has been done. Should I do it right away? and if so what else while im there?
Timing belt, water pump, tensioners, pulleys radiator, heater tees.

CPM

Sep 28, 2020
294k on the 2007 Limited. Recently did head gaskets seals. Gonna do the timing belt, tie rods, control arms at 300k. Memory seat controls suddenly stopped works, so thats the current project.