Head Light Upgrades

LaOrange

Dec 23, 2018
River Ridge. La.
Hi All
I am thinking about upgrading the head lights on my Sequoia. does anyone have any thoughts
or recommendations ?
Thanks In advance.
Happy Holidays To All
Michael

Bigfoot

May 19, 2019
look for spyder lighting headlights for sequoia. headlights are interchangeable with tundras. might help if you want to post up in their forums too

Cklippi

Jul 12, 2021
Santa Cruz
I’d like to do the same. Looking at oem headlights on eBay and such for 250-400 each, pricey and you need a wiring harness which I can’t seem to track down. If anyone knows where I can get a wiring harness to switch from 2008 sequoia headlamps to the newer 2018-2020 headlamps let me know please !

Reactions: NM3_Jones

beau

Sep 7, 2021
Hey guys, new here but been tinkering with my sequoia for a few years now. I started with the stock headlight housings with halogen bulbs and then moved to LED bulbs. From there, I bought some cheap spiders which were junk after about a year. Next, I purchased a set of Alpharex housings which were decent but still didn't satisfy my craving for a modern look. Finally, I decided to purchase the 2018+ lights and matching harness. The is one of my favorite mods to date. Here is my 2008 Sequoia platinum. My suggestion is to skip all of the aforementioned options and go straight to the OEM 2018 housings. I am unable to post links due to being new on this forum but you can go to tundras.com and search for the member "xrunnerdude67" who custom makes a plug and play harness for around $110ish.
IMG_4514 2.jpg

DenRecruit

Jul 16, 2021
Hey guys, new here but been tinkering with my sequoia for a few years now. I started with the stock headlight housings with halogen bulbs and then moved to LED bulbs. From there, I bought some cheap spiders which were junk after about a year. Next, I purchased a set of Alpharex housings which were decent but still didn't satisfy my craving for a modern look. Finally, I decided to purchase the 2018+ lights and matching harness. The is one of my favorite mods to date. Here is my 2008 Sequoia platinum. My suggestion is to skip all of the aforementioned options and go straight to the OEM 2018 housings. I am unable to post links due to being new on this forum but you can go to tundras.com and search for the member "xrunnerdude67" who custom makes a plug and play harness for around $110ish.
View attachment 2379
Wow... looks amazing for being a 2008!

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Hey Beau, please tell me about your tail lights (they look tinted or maybe the 2018 and newer stock ones), your fog lights, and how you made that grille.