Front Sway Bar End Link Polyurethane Bushings with Pictures.

XPLORx4

Jan 10, 2017
How well do they work with a lift? My current end link bushings are trashed because the swaybar angle is steep with the 2.5" lift. Do you know if there are longer links anywhere?

Jim Smola

Staff member
Founding Member
Dec 28, 2016
Inman SC
How well do they work with a lift? My current end link bushings are trashed because the swaybar angle is steep with the 2.5" lift. Do you know if there are longer links anywhere?

These work great with my lift. As far as longer the only one I know making them for sale is wabfab.com but not sure if he will do custom length. May be able to compare a stock one to some at the auto parts store and find a longer in the same configuration

Rene

Jul 8, 2018
I'm having issues with my swaybar links even with the polyurethane ones. I have a bilstein 5100 3" lift and have problems for some time now. I thinking about get these. But I don't know much about them, do yall?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180711-182210_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180711-182210_Chrome.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 46

Deep purple

Aug 13, 2018
Have any of you guys experienced a roughr ride after replacing your sway bar links. I’ve got an ‘02 with 5100s on it. 261k miles. My sway bar link bushings were shot and one broken. I put new ones on and now it rides extremely rough where it was smooth as could be before install. I DC them and the ride smooths out. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Trideyota

Recognized Member
Dec 31, 2017
Telluride, CO
I just ordered these today because my moog end links that were installed in November are trashed. I sure hope these will last. Had them on a 1999 4runner and they worked well.

Reactions: asbman

edi

Oct 25, 2018
I'm having issues with my swaybar links even with the polyurethane ones. I have a bilstein 5100 3" lift and have problems for some time now. I thinking about get these. But I don't know much about them, do yall?
what's the problem you are having with sway bar links man, you need to tell us. Did you try those suspensionmaxx links or what?

Ayeayer0nn

Nov 10, 2019
Have any of you guys experienced a roughr ride after replacing your sway bar links. I’ve got an ‘02 with 5100s on it. 261k miles. My sway bar link bushings were shot and one broken. I put new ones on and now it rides extremely rough where it was smooth as could be before install. I DC them and the ride smooths out. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Before torquing down the endlink you must preload the sway bar meaning lower the car ground level, if you cant get under drive over a ramp then torque it down. If you torque them down with the wheels up your setting the endlinks to be stiff.