Custom fabricated bumper!

filthySequoia

Mar 4, 2020
Vehicle Drivetrain
4wd
Vehicle Year
Here's my 2nd gen custom fabrication bumper! thing came out nice and clean not gonna lie!
my fabricator did a great job. was able to use stock bumper, didnt have to convert it to a tundra front end!
he also made a shield/metal for my light bar that im going to be installing

if yall got any questions feel free to ask!

Attachments

• IMG_7132.jpg
    IMG_7132.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7133.jpg
    IMG_7133.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7138.jpg
    IMG_7138.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 114
Reactions: yotaseq

filthySequoia

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you! appreciate it, not alot of us out there getting some love lol. Going to be mounting my baja light bar tomorrow as well !pretty much going to be fabricating my roof rack, rear bumper and swing out since i cant find any online

Kste1974

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah I just picked up a 2020 Pro and I’m glad that I did because I’m just now learning how little there is out there for aftermarket and I’m not a fabricator like you are.

Attachments

• 1DEE2FB9-438D-4203-B532-9FB62A23BC49.jpeg
    1DEE2FB9-438D-4203-B532-9FB62A23BC49.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 97

filthySequoia

Mar 4, 2020
oh wow nice! yeah took them long enough to come out with a sequoia thats meant to go offriading.. loll well im not the fabricator, i have a guy that does it

yotaseq

Feb 22, 2018
Here's my 2nd gen custom fabrication bumper! thing came out nice and clean not gonna lie!
my fabricator did a great job. was able to use stock bumper, didnt have to convert it to a tundra front end!

Nice build, what size tires and wheel offset are you running?

Smooshsh

Aug 3, 2020

If you don't mind me asking, how much your fabricator charge you for this bumper? Looking to do the same with my 1st gen. I'm in the socal area, let me know if you don't mind passing on the shop info. Thanks

filthySequoia

Mar 4, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, how much your fabricator charge you for this bumper? Looking to do the same with my 1st gen. I'm in the socal area, let me know if you don't mind passing on the shop info. Thanks

no problem at all, im not too sure i dont remember but i believe it was 1600 installed and he painted with bed liner paint incase it scratches you can always repaint it. if you have instagram his Ig is @ronin_metal if not i can give you his number

Reactions: Smooshsh

Smooshsh

Aug 3, 2020
no problem at all, im not too sure i dont remember but i believe it was 1600 installed and he painted with bed liner paint incase it scratches you can always repaint it. if you have instagram his Ig is @ronin_metal if not i can give you his number
Thanks man. This will work. Have some mutual friends with him. I'll dm and see what he can whip up.

TrdnDrt28

Sep 29, 2021
Also in SoCal. Looking for a rear bumper fab. Tire swing, jerry can holder, maintain stock hitch point. Any suggestions?