Center dash controls not working

Scott Alves

Aug 27, 2018
All controls in center not working, ac, heat,defrosters. What does work is Clock , 4wd, hazards.Strange thing is for some strange reason the ac was on low recirculate, when I went to change it to fresh air is when I noticed that no controls were working.
When I got home I had disconnected battery ground overnight hoping for the best, unfortunately this did not work. It’s hot as hell and I cannot live without the ac.

Last edited:

18TRDSport

Aug 10, 2018
Western Mass.
All controls in center not working, ac, heat,defrosters. What does work is Clock , 4wd, hazards.Strange thing is for some strange reason the ac was on low recirculate, when I went to change it to fresh air is when I noticed that no controls were working.
When I got home I had disconnected battery ground overnight hoping for the best, unfortunately this did not work. It’s hot as hell and I cannot live without the ac.

Have you checked the fuses? Locations should be in the owners manuals.

Scott Alves

Aug 27, 2018
Yes I checked all fuses. Actually the 2 led’s that light up the air flow direction are lit. I took out the whole panel and all 4 of the plugs are in tact with no loose wires or connections.