Bridgers 04 limited

Bridger.c

Feb 4, 2022
I just bought an 04' limited with 170,00 miles and need a place to plan out my build so here it is.
Purchase($10,000)
Instagram @squatchquoia

To do

Suspension($3139+)​

Anything without links found at https://www.1stgenoffroad.com/store/c17/2001-2007ToyotaSequoiaSuspension#/

Tires/wheels​

Lighting(links at bottom)​

• Finish swapping interior lights to LED($150)
  • Swap headlights to LED(add resistor)
  • Swap foglights to LED
  • Tint foglights yellow
  • Bumper light bar(~$100)
  • Ditch lights(~$100)
tutorials

Armour​

Roof Rack($365)(not sure on lengths yet)

tutorial
I used slightly different hardware but the same general idea

Other​

Blue means price includes everything
Yellow means it probably won't happen
Green means done

Last edited:

Mtoddsolomon

Jun 11, 2019
Not sure on pics but ready to see her. Plan sounds very similar to mine. I really want the BFF rear bumper with tire swing out but leaning towards the rigid tire swing out. I went with the ome 2.5” lift with freedom Offroad uca, pro comp16” street lock steelies with Ko2 285 75 16 tires. Should have all the parts in by Tuesday.

Talk to me about the rear sway bar delete

Bridger.c

Feb 4, 2022
Not sure on pics but ready to see her. Plan sounds very similar to mine. I really want the BFF rear bumper with tire swing out but leaning towards the rigid tire swing out. I went with the ome 2.5” lift with freedom Offroad uca, pro comp16” street lock steelies with Ko2 285 75 16 tires. Should have all the parts in by Tuesday.

Talk to me about the rear sway bar delete
I really don't know much about it haha. It should let the rear flex more but also sometimes gives less resistance to the front causing it to flex less. I didn't have one on my last rig and it didn't bug me on road so Ill probably remove it on this as well.

Bridger.c

Feb 4, 2022
got all the lighting swapped to leds. Now I just need to swap the odometer over and the buttons near the sunglass holder and everything should be swapped.
It still gives me a server error when I try to upload pics so just imagine it with yellow foglights and bright white lighting inside.