2nd gen sequoia crawl video

jerbrun0515

Feb 22, 2020
Nice work! First time I've been able to find a 2nd Gen crawl video on YouTube! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with the fabrication. I just picked up a 2008 and my first task will be getting a couple inches of lift to it for clearance. Are you running a lift? If so, details?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

filthySequoia

Mar 4, 2020
Nice work! First time I've been able to find a 3nd Gen crawl video on YouTube! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with the fabrication. I just picked up a 2008 and my first task will be getting a couple inches of lift to it for clearance. Are you running a lift? If so, details?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

hey thanks brother ! i will be posting the fabrication as soon as it is done, should be mid april or end of april and itll technically be a 1 OFF bumper . right now, my suspensions are bilstein 5100 shocks and OME springs all around. But i will be upgrading my springs to dobinsons all around, more durable. i have about 2.75-3 inch lift all around! good luck on your set up let me know if you have other questions!

filthySequoia

Mar 4, 2020
hey thanks brother ! i will be posting the fabrication as soon as it is done, should be mid april or end of april and itll technically be a 1 OFF bumper . right now, my suspensions are bilstein 5100 shocks and OME springs all around. But i will be upgrading my springs to dobinsons all around, more durable. i have about 2.75-3 inch lift all around! good luck on your set up let me know if you have other questions!

Attachments

• IMG_7132.jpg
    IMG_7132.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7133.jpg
    IMG_7133.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7138.jpg
    IMG_7138.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 17