1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 SR5

Discussion in '2Gen Sequoia Build Threads' started by 2GSequoia, Sep 6, 2018.

1. 2GSequoia

2GSequoia New Member

I was tired of looking like a soccer mom. So I added some Bilstein 5100 shocks, 18X9 Ultra 109SB wheels and 33” Falken WildPeak A/T3W tires.

upload_2018-9-6_22-48-18.jpeg

upload_2018-9-6_22-48-43.jpeg

upload_2018-9-6_22-46-23.jpeg

upload_2018-9-6_22-46-46.jpeg

SkiBikeKite likes this.
  2. SkiBikeKite

SkiBikeKite New Member

Looks sweet!

2GSequoia likes this.
  3. 2GSequoia

2GSequoia New Member

Thank, I’ll have to update this soon. I have added a few minor upgrades. The Sequoia has been a great... truck? Lol

4. SkiBikeKite

SkiBikeKite New Member

I hear yah on the "truck" word. It is really the same as a Tundra, just more soccer mom friendly. Regardless of what people say, I like the versatilty of being able to haul lots of gear, or carry lots of people.

5. 2GSequoia

2GSequoia New Member

I couldn’t have said it any better myself. It definitely ticks all the boxes. ✔️

6. Groot

Groot New Member

I love the look of your tree! Do the 5100s provide a lift?

7. 2GSequoia

2GSequoia New Member

Thanks! The 5100s have three different height settings in the front and no lift in the rear. The rears do provide 2" of additional travel though allowing you to run a rear spring spacer. At the time i just had it at the lowest setting and now im at the top setting about 2.5" of lift and i used a proline 2" rear spacer giving about 2.75" of lift. I will post updated pics soon.