2010 platinum build ideas

ADKer

Oct 16, 2020
Vehicle Drivetrain
4wd
Vehicle Year
Good day, I just bought a 2010 Sequoia Platinum and want to add some build items. I've heard you can't put a ARB type front bumper on it because of the air suspension. Is this true? How about a rear bumper? How about a 2"-3" lift kit? I've owned a couple of older land cruisers (FJ40 and FJ60) but never a sequoia. your thoughts and comments are appreciated. Thanx

PanamaCruiser

Sep 8, 2020
First try to find out if you can get rid of the air suspenssion...I come from an HDJ80 and this is way bigger, but comparing it offroad, there is a huge difference, glad I dont go offroading as much as before...now, going back to the topic, there are upgrades made by Dobinsons or go the easy and not so high route and get the 5100s from Bilstein, (I will do those at some point)...either way...always share pics

btruitt2

Mar 22, 2021
Good day, I just bought a 2010 Sequoia Platinum and want to add some build items. I've heard you can't put a ARB type front bumper on it because of the air suspension. Is this true? How about a rear bumper? How about a 2"-3" lift kit? I've owned a couple of older land cruisers (FJ40 and FJ60) but never a sequoia. your thoughts and comments are appreciated. Thanx
What did you end doing with your Platinum Sequoia? I am just about to get the same model. I may change my mind if the air suspension is a problem for lifts and all.