1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 Toyota Sequoia Factory Service Manual

Discussion in '1Gen Installation Instructions' started by paulstoute, Dec 28, 2016.

1. paulstoute

paulstoute Administrator Staff Member

I figured folks might find a use for a Official Toyota Sequoia Factory Service Manual. The file is quite large, so please be patient if you have a slow internet connection.

Download the PDF.

SR54WD likes this.
  2. Jim Smola

Jim Smola Active Member

nice! I thought about getting one of these but so far I have made it this far without it.

3. paulstoute

paulstoute Administrator Staff Member

Haha, and now you don't need to buy one. ;-)

4. Jason Colman

Jason Colman Member

Any idea of any major diferences between an 02 and the 05 manual? Thanks for the add. look forward to looking up a few things in this.

Jim Smola likes this.
  5. Jim Smola

Jim Smola Active Member

4wd system is a little different
    Tranny is a 5 speed in the 05-07
    Minor engine HP change

6. Shczurek

Shczurek Member

Major change in engine was VVT-I added wiht 280HP and Im not sure but in olders model there is no SAIP system, Intake manifold is plastic in 05 and newer, some body parts are also different.

Jim Smola likes this.
  7. Sal R.

Sal R. Active Member

Don't expect the wiring color schema to be the same, because they aren't.

SR54WD and Jim Smola like this.
  8. SR54WD

SR54WD New Member

I attempted to download but got an error message.

9. JustinHill

JustinHill New Member

Same here

10. mulze42

mulze42 Member

Try this.

Attached Files:

11. Trideyota

Trideyota Member

Thanks! This is valuable information.

12. Nisken

Nisken Member

FYSA:

This manual will suggest an 05 Sequoia has a transmission dipstick, it does not. You need to execute other methods in order to check the transmission fluid level. The Sequoia received a dipstick-less transmission in 2005. The transmission uses a straw method to measure transmission fluid levels. however, it is unclear as to the proper temperature needed to execute this procedure. There is a A/T Temp light method, but i'm not sure that's entirely accurate.

13. BeeL@N

BeeL@N New Member

Hi. Does anybody have the manual with electrical wiring diagrams for the 2001-09/2002 vehicles? I have one for the 2005-2007 models. (EM00Z0U), but need the EWD441U or 474U

14. Melvin Ramirez

Melvin Ramirez New Member

Thanks for the manual it will be a big help on my projects.

15. PhillySpecial

PhillySpecial New Member