2004 Sequoia Baby Panda

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Been meaning to start a build page on here now that I got some work done. If you don’t know me. I been around on the FB TSOR group for a while now. I also help handle many of Brute Force Fab (BFF) orders for 1st gen Tundra/Sequoia. I recently started to bring more aftermarket support for us 1st gen guys under Off-Road Custom Design (OCD).

Anyways I’ll keep this page showing the progressive of my Sequoia build.

Most of the build will copy my currently Tundra Adventure Cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
First thing first was a solid wash and paint correction via my detail guy and best friend.

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Next was addressing the major service so I can properly baseline. Did the timing belt. Water pump. T stat and coolant.

Shortly after I also did the 05+ plastic variable runner plenum. So far I have noticed low to mid range throttle response is better.

Ideally it’s easier to be done on 03-04 because it’s true DBW. You will need to use the 05+ throttle body. I also bypassed the coolant to the throttle body at this time. Doesn’t snow where I live.

Last edited:

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Got a little crazy with the LED. Swapped all the interior lights to LED and color changed the cluster to red. Will need to replace the HU so it matches or go HU less with a Bluetooth amp like in my tundra.

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018

Built myself a set of much needed headlight retrofits. Can also spot the working prototype of the OCD SEQRRK. Sequoia Roof Rack Kit.

Did finalized the roof rack and threw a little paint on it to see it better. Will be coming off to get powdercoated soon. I’m currently have a few kits available. They are sold without crossbars and the end user will purchase them separately. Link to buy them will be provide with each order.

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Always love vent visors. These are double side tape version which I prefer.

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Project Group 31 Battery

-Trim tray so battery sits flat
-Place battery in vehicle with modified tray
-J bolt doesn’t reach so I just hooked it in a different spot. May get longer j bolt later.
-Unclip cable harness to gain more length
-Remove positive cable from terminal to relay box.
-Install positive terminal to battery
-Take cable from relay and use the extra positive stud on battery
- remove negative body ground
- Run negative terminal to negative post
- Drill new body ground hole
- install m6 nutsert
- reinstall body ground

- start vehicle and let it relearn idle

- enjoy the extra reserve capacity

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Replaced the ball joints so I know the history of them as it’s common for them to fail

Also installed a set of spidertrax 1.25 wheel spacers for the fj80 wheels I have for it later.

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Installed a set of husky liners for them dirty trails

Recently got a new windshield as there was a crack that was getting bigger

tekem

Sep 17, 2017
Reactions: toyotech

toyotech

Oct 30, 2018
Got a few Sequoia Roof Rack Kits left. Let me know if you like one. $550 plus shipping. You just have to order the crossbars separately. Link to order provided with each kit.