05 Sequoia rear air bag suspension

George

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone have any luck finding parts to replace the air bags with coils? What is needed besides the springs. Cant seem to find any replacement kits on the market.

Jgrauman

Feb 18, 2019
You need the top bucket isolator, best to go with a junkyard find or a part out somewhere, but that and some springs and you're good to go. If you want a lift the 100 series lc rear springs give 2-3 inches

Boba Fett

Jul 4, 2019
Junk Yard is your best cheapest option. Below I got these direct from Dobinson they worked for me. I went with OME springs. They do look different from OEM but Exit offroad sells them in a kit and advertise they will work with sequoias. See below.

www.dobinsonsdirect.com

Dobinsons Upper bumpstop/Isolator for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120/150 series and Lexus GX470/460(BS59-562K)
Simple bolt-in design OE quality upper rubber coil isolators with built-in bump stops --Dobinsons offer this OE type rubber upper coil isolators with built-in bump stops. This kit was designed for and will work on all rear airbag-equipped Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 and 150 series, as well as...
www.dobinsonsdirect.com

www.dobinsonsdirect.com
Exit Offroad said that they will also work with sequoia and so far they seem to work just find for me. About the cheapest I could find anywhere.

exitoffroad.com

Dobinsons Lexus Airbag Conversion Kit for Lexus GX470, GX460, Sequoia
Easily remove your factory airbags with this Lexus Airbag Conversion Kit to run Dobinsons rear coils and also add lift if desired
exitoffroad.com

exitoffroad.com