04 Limited/Lifed & Supercharged Sequoia!

Jul 12, 2018
You are looking at a UNICORN. The guy that sold me this truck billed it at "One of the finest Sequoia's in the Country" I am going to say the same thing here now that I am selling my baby....and especially since I dumped a ton more work/$$$ into her!

Welcome to the truck that launched a 1000 outdoor adventures! This rig is NOT for everyone but those who appreciate all that is under the hood and the work that has been done will get why this is the ultimate Colorado Adventure RIG. Like the Outdoors? Im a SB instructor/MTB guy and Trail guy and this truck has gone everywhere with no issues. You may have seen this truck charging up Berthoud Pass in a blizzard hauling SB/Skiers or in the Utah Desert hosting a MTB camping weekend.

2004 Limited Toyota Sequoia
Mileage 190,400 ish (and ready to double that)

Before we get into the nitty gritty take a look at this walkthrough video tour of the truck that I did last year for my business. This video now has over 9600 hits on You Tube (because Rednecks like Superchargers!)

Watch HERE:

Let's start with why this thing is DIFFERENT and why you will turn heads and complete strangers will come up to you and ask questions.

First of all this is NOT a 4Runner!...The 2004 Sequoia is longer by 12 inches. So much room for camping/hauling. The Sequoia has traditionally been a grocery grabber until NOW. A Three inch TOYTECH Lift on this Limited Sequoia would have been something to look at (because no one lifts Sequoia's as there are not very many after market Lift Part available) but then we need to chat about the ace in the hole...

This truck is SUPERCHARGED.

The former owner had Toy Crawlers install a TRD SuperCharger (Once a $10,000 dealer add on) into this lifted beast turning it into the current MONSTER that has been roaming the mountains around Golden for two years now as part of my outdoor lifestyle real estate Business.

As the owner for the last three years I have since dumped another 7k (at least) in upgrades into the package including: All work was performed by the same former Mtn States TOYO mechanic I have used for years and of course ALL DETAILED RECEIPTS are available upon request. Also note all personalized Wrap information like phone numbers etc will be removed for sale.

-New Duratrac Tires in 2017 285/75/17 ($1100)
-New Front Control Arms ($1200)
-New Supercharger Computer by Unichip ($800) (this chip is amazing and runs even better than the TRD unit
-Supercharger NoseCone Oil Drain and Fill) ($700)
-Always run Royal Purple Top of the line Synthenic Oil)
-New water pump and Timing belt ($1500)
-Hood Wrapped in Carbon Fiber for a mean look
-Rear Wrapped in a Custom Topography Map ($1000)
-Brand new VIPER Remote Start System (replaced a 3 year old unit)
- Brand New Bilstein 5100 Shocks ($750)
- New Plugs (one new Coil)
-AC system work on rear air ($500)
-New Windshield 2017

These following items were already on board when I purchased it from a very anal owner. I have tried to continue that tradition BTW

A VERY RARE Super Charger unit for the engine from TRD-Toyota. Originally these were a $10,000 option from the factory and the entire reason I bought the truck and overinsured it. The guys at Stevinson say they have on ly seen ONE other supercharger like this for this motor. (BTW this 4.7L V8 IFORCE engine is rated as one of Toyotas most reliable of all time. Read more HERE: http://mywikimotors.com/toyota-2uz/

2. Decor/Convenience- Nav/DVD System up front - Kenwood DNX6160 -$500- Info here: https://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-Dnx-6160-Multimedia-NavigationBluetooth/dp/B003QEY1Q6

3. Decor/Convenience- Dual Screen Entertainment Myron and Davies Dual screen DVD in each headrest in the back seat (These are currently Non-Operational)

4. (Decor/Convenience) Viper Remote Start - top of the line system Viper Model 7856V ($600) (receipt available- already installed-See Sequoia options list)

5. 3" Lift Kit- $1000 (receipt available - already installed-see Sequoia options list)

6. Custom Rear Air bags for Suspension and Towing (Receipt available on request - already installed-see Sequoia options list)

7. Toytech Extra heavy Duty rear Coils to support the Air bags and Suspension/Tow loads

8. Powerstop Brakes (receipt available on request-already installed-see Sequoia options list)

9. Custom Exhaust (receipt available on request - see Sequoia options list)

10. HID headlights (comes with truck but NOT Installed)

11. Custom Vehicle Art design and Wrap ($780+$187=$967 attached receipts - I installed)

12. Viper Back up camera

12. Exterior Paint and Glass - Aftermarket Film tint

13. Full Towing Package

14. Black Rhino Custom Wheels

15. Drop in K & N re-usable Air Filter

Attachments

• seq8.JPG
    seq8.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 73
  • seq13.JPG
    seq13.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 70