ce7c2ff34d912d09cc65c846967d23b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulstoute

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 28, 2016
Portland, OR
stoutewebsolutions.com
Does their Tacoma fit the First Gen Sequoia? I know they make those for the Taco, but wasn't sure if the Sequoia could fit them.

I’m sure the Tacoma bumper will not fit since these bumpers are specific to the sequoia. You’ll have to contact brute force Fab by phone to get the info on the bumper for the sequoia. He’s a small fan shop that’s super busy so he hasn’t had an opportunity to get the sequoia bumper added to the website.

PrydeFall

Jul 13, 2020
I have been a longtime fan of 4runners and have two ATM...both are down and I've been working on fixing one, but I came across a sequoia today that looked fairly aggressive and realized I had never even considered the Sequoia as an option. I was immediately sold on it and have spent the entire day looking at them. I love your rig and can't wait to get one. I am now on the hunt for an 05 with dark interior and no sunroof...I can't wait to join the club!!!

Like I said, yours is awesome and just another point of inspiration for what I want. Also, shout out to another PNW offroader!

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maw_Duce

zarthur

Jan 25, 2021
Hi Paul,

I have a 06 sequoia running OME all around with some other goodies. I am currently but moving to mrr shocks in the rear for extended travel. What brakes lines are you currently running in the rear and what is their part number?

thanks!

Reactions: A1Limited

paulstoute

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 28, 2016
Portland, OR
stoutewebsolutions.com
Hi Paul,

I have a 06 sequoia running OME all around with some other goodies. I am currently but moving to mrr shocks in the rear for extended travel. What brakes lines are you currently running in the rear and what is their part number?

thanks!
I'm currently running the crown performance extended stainless lines. When you call, just tell them that it's for the first gen sequoia and you want it extended however many inches you want. I did +6" over factory and feel like it's a good length when everything is at max extension. You could probably do a shorter extension but I removed by rear sway bar so it droops a LOT when offroad.