My suspension recipe...

edi

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys. I just picked up a 2005 limited with 130000 miles. I'm thinking of doint this setup and i located all the parts.
I have a question.

Im thinking of running 285 70 17. am i gonna need to run any wheel spacers to clear the wheel. i have five star double spoke wheel like one of the guys here who posted a picture on first page of his sequoia, the grey one. what about the upper control arms, are they gonna get over stressed from the over 3inch lift you get from this suspension setup
also do I really need the rear sway bar disconnect kit. THE SEQUOIA HAS FACTORY AIR SUSPENSION ON.

Thanks.

Sal R.

Very Well-Known Member
Apr 6, 2017
San Diego
You'll need wheel spacers.

Head to 1stgenoffroad. They've made it easy to properly lift your Sequoia. Just need to figure out how much you wanna spend.

edi

Oct 25, 2018
You'll need wheel spacers.

Head to 1stgenoffroad. They've made it easy to properly lift your Sequoia. Just need to figure out how much you wanna spend.
I know, i just never did this on a sequoia so i wanna make sure i understand everything. Thanks.

edi

Oct 25, 2018
a06683182a51e1cc6eb66afb6a5130af.jpg
How's this suspension set up working for you? Have you been happy with it, and how is it on road and off road. Can you also send me some pictures of your sequoia, I want to see how it looks all around and further away from the car like a side picture. In this picture I dont see the car properly.
Thanks

07graphite

Jun 9, 2023
Is anyone still on here? Just got my fourth Toyota second first gen sequoia. This one is a 07 limited with air bags I want to lift I always use ironman4x4 lifts as they make it smoother ride than stock. I was just curious why it didn’t come with control arms and if anyone could send me a link with a one stop shop for a list so to speak I’m not a guy car at all