Headers

CombatPOG

Sep 7, 2018
Montgomery,Texas
I see there is some people that are running JBA headers, but has anybody ran the No Name headers and the Pros and Cons (Like not fitting right, cracking) Just asking before I drop about $500 on some headers.

Whocares

Recognized Member
Mar 28, 2018
I think you just described the 2 biggest cons of cheap headers. I wouldn't want to go through the massive trouble of unbolting everything, just to find out it wouldn't fit properly. Or having it crack (like the oem one I presume) just to do the install all over again.

FYI, when I ordered my set of jba a month or so back, they were completely out of stock everywhere i looked. After speaking to jba directly, they told me they were making a fresh batch. Still waiting patiently.

Reactions: GTV

SMP

Feb 20, 2019
I have JBA Headers in my 2001. Great Purchase. Sound great and power and fuel economy increased dramatically.

cambon

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have a link to replacement hardware link nuts and gaskets for the headers? I've got a set of Pacesetter headers I got on facebook marketplace for $70. I'm going to Cerakote them and have them installed to get rid of the driver side tick.