HEADERS

Rob

Familiar Member
Apr 4, 2017
Anyone in Colorado interested in installing my jba shorty headers? I got the premium gasket and bolts, headers are new, and my vehicle isn' rusty.

Worth a shot. Had the headers for 8 months already as I got a deal on them, just never get around to installing them.

Reactions: Mike Manuel

Rob

Familiar Member
Apr 4, 2017
There is a post floating around that jba made long tube headers now. May want to call them up.

This is the facebook group post.

Alright guys n gals. The day has finally come!!! JBA is finally finished with our long tube headers!!!

I gave them the last set that we made years ago to copy. In return I get to introduce them to the world. And I get the very first set:)

Here’s some info:

3/8" thick laser-cut flanges
Firecone® merge collector technology
Mandrel-bent stainless steel 1-5/8" primary tubes
Premium quality hardware included
2.5" collector
Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
360 degree welds
Oversized exhaust ports

We will be building mid pipes to go along with these headers. And a dual race catback system. The mid pipes can use no cats. Magnaflows. Metallic high flows. Or your cats. (Just send them to us). The catback will be able to exit before the rear tire passenger side. One before each rear tire (2wheel drive only). Dumped under truck. Or tie into your existing dual tailpipes.

Non coated is $560+shipping.
Ceramic coated both silver and titanium is $625 +shipping.

These will fit 00-04 without air injection. But..... I may have an easy solution to make em work with air injection. As you can see the holes are there. So maybe we will weld em shut;)

Jba has 20 sets in stock. 10 Bare. 5 silver (one of which is mine) and 5 titanium. When these are gone the next sets will have the holes plugged up to block the air injection.

With air injection blocked you will want a Hewitt tech module to shut down the system. Call for details.

These are ready to order right now!!! Call me they will go fast;)

760-877-4234

Last edited:

Npetric

Apr 3, 2017
I know of a couple guys that ordred these ^^^ JBAs. I must have missed the Midpipe part of the conversation on there as I am currently working on gathering parts for my custom midpipes. May have to call and discuss

Edited to add:
I realize now that this was copied from dirtydeeds post. I had only seen the post from Underdog racing and they dont offer midpipes

Rob

Familiar Member
Apr 4, 2017
I know of a couple guys that ordred these ^^^ JBAs. I must have missed the Midpipe part of the conversation on there as I am currently working on gathering parts for my custom midpipes. May have to call and discuss

Edited to add:
I realize now that this was copied from dirtydeeds post. I had only seen the post from Underdog racing and they dont offer midpipes

The post I copied was from the first gen tundra group on facebook.

BenBlanco

Jul 31, 2023
There is a post floating around that jba made long tube headers now. May want to call them up.

This is the facebook group post.

Alright guys n gals. The day has finally come!!! JBA is finally finished with our long tube headers!!!

I gave them the last set that we made years ago to copy. In return I get to introduce them to the world. And I get the very first set:)

Here’s some info:

3/8" thick laser-cut flanges
Firecone® merge collector technology
Mandrel-bent stainless steel 1-5/8" primary tubes
Premium quality hardware included
2.5" collector
Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
360 degree welds
Oversized exhaust ports

We will be building mid pipes to go along with these headers. And a dual race catback system. The mid pipes can use no cats. Magnaflows. Metallic high flows. Or your cats. (Just send them to us). The catback will be able to exit before the rear tire passenger side. One before each rear tire (2wheel drive only). Dumped under truck. Or tie into your existing dual tailpipes.

Non coated is $560+shipping.
Ceramic coated both silver and titanium is $625 +shipping.

These will fit 00-04 without air injection. But..... I may have an easy solution to make em work with air injection. As you can see the holes are there. So maybe we will weld em shut;)

Jba has 20 sets in stock. 10 Bare. 5 silver (one of which is mine) and 5 titanium. When these are gone the next sets will have the holes plugged up to block the air injection.

With air injection blocked you will want a Hewitt tech module to shut down the system. Call for details.

These are ready to order right now!!! Call me they will go fast;)

760-877-4234
Good morning, how can I get my hands on those headers?