2019 Limited Ordered

Atomic Sequoia

Aug 10, 2018
Thank you for letting me join. I have ordered a 2019 Limited that will be replacing my 12 year old 2006 4Runner. I look forward to learning more about the Sequoia, and I understand that there will be very few differences between the 2018 and 2019 models.

First question: I was told the Flex-fuel engine option was unavailable. Does anyone really use Flex fuel anyway? Are there any performance differences between the two engines? Thanks!

SkiBikeKite

Jul 20, 2018
Very cool dude. Looking forward to some photos. Flex Fuel is silly....Corn is not fuel, dead Dinasours are!

Atomic Sequoia

Aug 10, 2018
One month after getting my new '19 Sequoia, I have 5,800 miles on it. It is definitely broke in now.

Mostly highway driving from East Tennessee to the Mojave Desert in California including trips through Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, Monument Valley and the Valley of the Gods. I am definitely in love with this vehicle.

Last edited:

Atomic Sequoia

Aug 10, 2018
AF1QipOP7IuKHnM7akdk229p5AIqPSm8d5ozhuUDVjek
Avg. fuel economy for the trip calculated about 15 mpg, and I'm sure highway economy will improve. Too much sitting with the engine running learning how to operate the Entune system, SiriusXM radio and the other stuff I've never used before. Will try upload a photo or two if I can.

Last edited: